Monday, May 30, 2011

The Sweet Adventures of Sugarbelle: Memorial Day

Like many of you, my family and I will be spending the day together relaxing, not working and really just enjoying each other's company.  (well, except for Ethan who will be diligently working on a homework project all day...)

Holidays are always enjoyed, but the reason for them is often forgotten.

Here's a post written by one of my cookie/blogging heroes.  I hope you'll get a chance to hop over and read her thoughts...


The Sweet Adventures of Sugarbelle: Memorial Day: "I try to stay off of my political soapbox, but today I'm making an exception. I almost didn't write this, because I didn't want to be the..."



4798611138_4769cb5d05_o.jpg
Cookies by Sweet Sugarbelle (NOT by me....I wish!)

Her work and words inspire me to try harder everyday!

Happy Memorial Day Everyone!

Thanks for stopping by,

Lizy B

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to read your comments (yup...I read each and every one!!!), thanks for taking the time to type out your thoughts! They truly make my day!

Your questions are so much fun, and I try to answer them by emailing you back directly. Please make sure you are not a 'no-reply' blogger so I can reach you!

Thanks everyone!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...